Daycare Accepted Payment Methods:
- All prices listed are for payment by cash or personal check.
- 3% will be added to pricing for Daycare when paid for with a credit card.
Refunds, Cancellation Policy & Late Fees:
- Daycare: Reservations are not required for daycare Monday through Friday – come when you need us!
- Weekend Daycare: Reservations are required Saturday and Sunday.
- No Refunds: Please note daycare packages are non-refundable
- Late Fees:
> $50 fee for drop-off after 10:00 am
> $50 fee for pick-up after 6:00 pm
> After 6:05 pm, daycare dogs are automatically transferred into boarding
Boarding Accepted Payment Methods:
Please call us at 410-730-BARK (2275) to reserve your dog’s spot.
Mastercard, Visa, cash and personal checks are accepted
Boarding Cancellation Policy:
- Suggested boarding 2 weeks in advance and pre-paid.
- If reservation is cancelled within 14-21 days, 100% is credited back to your Club Pooche account.
- If reservation is cancelled with at least 7-13 days notice, 50% is credited back to your Club Pooche account.
- Cancellations that occur 7 days or less before a reservation will not be refunded.
Boarding Hours Policy:
One boarding stay includes a full day of play with subsequent night of boarding. On the first day, bring your dog as early as possible to take advantage of his full play day. On the last day of your stay, pick your dog up by 9 am weekdays, or 10-11 am weekends and Holidays in order to avoid extra boarding charges. If you pick up your dog in the evening of your last day, an additional day of boarding will be added to your bill.
Training Refunds & Cancellation Policy:
- Training: Cash or check made payable to Elisa J. Kamens
- No Refunds: There are no refunds for training sessions for any reason. Appointments must be cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment or a fee of $130 is due.
Note: No amount of training or work sessions by a professional will supersede what you teach your dog in everyday life. For this reason, a dog’s behavior and conduct is a responsibility that ultimately rests with the owner.